Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I like the look and can't wait to see what refinements we can make. It's also certainly alot faster than the ezboard servers, but VBB is notorious for having problems with large loads. I doubt USMB will see any problems for awhile yet since we tend to be one of the more low-key subaru boards.

I also want to give a big thanks to all the people involved in getting things running. Nobody is getting paid to spend long hours setting everything up nor for server overhead and bandwidth costs. Without their generousity this place wouldn't exist right now.

Great job! I'd list names but I tend to forget names within 10 seconds of being introduced... so could you people who've spent alot of time on this project please step forward? Post here so we know who you are and can give sufficient praise.

Also, how come Josh has his old post count but I'm at 3? This is a serious oversight that must be corrected!

:D Actually I could care less, no bigge. Post counts should be hidden anyway to prevent post-count-related issues.

Looks good, gonna have to spend more time here. I had to register, by the way, even though I had an account on the old EZBoard. Was that supposed to happen, or was it just because I haven't posted on the old board for so long? I wouldn't be suprised if I had been purged as inactive, but I just got the e-mail telling me about this new board. Oh, well, doesn't matter, I'm here:D

If you want to keep you current/total postcount from ezboard, all you have to do is send a simple email. Follow This Format exactly:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:

[insert ezboard name here] Postcount Update

Message Body (NON HTML!!!!!!!):

[ezboard name]

[name on new forum]

[total postcount]

[join date MM-DD-YYYY]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all there is to it. Send them in to support@ultimatesubaru.org

Originally posted by 1 Lucky Texan

I wonder if the date and the manila colored folder/paper dealie could be moved to the TOP of the left margin? You can't tell when it's a newer post on long posts til the bottom. Or maybe I have an option to change that? I'm still a little confused by all the choices.

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

Carl,

Can you be more specific?

On the forum page that lists the topics, if you click the little down arrow on the left of the thread it will take you to the last read post.