Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'm seein lifted soobs in/around bg wa!!

Aright, so i'm a fairly new member here and i'm hoping it would make sense that the owners of these cars i keep seein around are too?!?! I live in Battle Ground wa and have seen around.... a greenish ea 81 wagon with bouta 4" lift and some white 14's on it with racks and lights and such. really clean car! also, theres a dark grey ea 82, probly like 2-3" lift, 13's on it... and there's a grey one by the ridgefield exit, probly like 5-6" lift with lights and racks! where you guys at when i'm rollin around!!! mines grey, 6" with 29s and a 2.2! LETS GO WHEELIN!!! i know some killer spots around bear prarie and also got a couple buddies with lifted soobs too, both my cousins have one and theres a buddy of ours with one too. and i know where theres a couple brats gettin built right now as well. i think i just listed like 5 cars besides mine that are trail worthy! we need to get together and turn heads around clark county!! any portlanders wanna play too? its just across the river! just tryin to make some connections, thanks, Spencer

i am totally down for a safari of soobs! i was recently stoppped by dnr @ one of my favorite spots and it appears as though they are gonna start comin down hard on folks who are offroading in some certain areas..... that are PUBLICLY owned.....

• 4 months later...

hahaha yeah dnr is on you all the time. but i live in BG to.

im actually putting my lift on it tomorow but i need to find tires. i was thinking of tractor tires that'll give me good traction:grin:

but yeah im down for going riding with you