Blu makes new friends, Custer State Park, Black Hills, South Dakota

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03401.jpg

Mom in a "Don't you DARE open this window" moment

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03396.jpg

DSC03454.jpg

Full Set

Why i love a subaru? I would NEVER take any other with 255,000 miles plus on it, with my 80 year old mother, on a 3895 nine day trip to see her great grandchildren in any other car with that miles.

nipper

Edited by nipper

haha that's great. Those donkeys just want a treat and to have their bellies rubbed. Yah those Subaru magazines would love content like that. They probably give some nice Subaru swag or coupons or something for that sort of thing too.

You have some ham radios or something in Blu there nipper with all those antennas? Also like the first pic showing the rear fog lamp, nice.

Edited by porcupine73

haha that's great. Those donkeys just want a treat and to have their bellies rubbed. Yah those Subaru magazines would love content like that. They probably give some nice Subaru swag or coupons or something for that sort of thing too.

You have some ham radios or something in Blu there nipper with all those antennas?0

That other antenna is something in the background. Blu only has the pwr antenna and a CB.

nipper

In that last pic Blu looks like he really wants to get off that dirt roadway and into some more muck. haha mom is like if you roll this window down and this donkey licks my face you are in big trouble.

I had four apples in the car to hand feed them. They really are gentle creatures, known as "moochers". They have to look inside the car to make sure there is no food. That is all he (she?) wanted to do. He held his ground untill i moved the car. I did feed the others. He (i have video) also found Blu tasty, as he kept licking Blu. I'm thinking it was from the road salt.

Yes she did say something like that.

I also have video of us in a heard (literally) of Buffalo. For obvious reasons I did not get out of the car for pics of that, as they were huge and had babies.

nipper

That is a nice adventure. Glad Blu made it through having the paint cleaning without trouble. Hand feeding apples to Buffalo could be a problem. There is Buffalo or maybe thy're Bison farmer near my house, he has a couple dozen out there each year, and yah, I don't relaly think about tgetting out to pet them or rub their bellies.

That is a nice adventure. Glad Blu made it through having the paint cleaning without trouble. Hand feeding apples to Buffalo could be a problem. There is Buffalo or maybe thy're Bison farmer near my house, he has a couple dozen out there each year, and yah, I don't relaly think about tgetting out to pet them or rub their bellies.

They REALLY are not petable. i went through there one year by motorcycle and got chased by a Bull (Buffalo). They can MOVE! Aparently he didnt like the sound the starter made.

Yes they are not the cuddly type.

We came upon a heard on the road (literally) in a fog bank in one of the back roads in the park. Blu had to tip toe around them as they napped, even he understood just one could do serious damage to him.

nipper