Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1983 dl always get slow leaks

Tire man says corrosion of my steel wheels creating a bad seal. I'd like to solve this.

I'd like to buy four steel wheels that would fit my tires 155R13. Narrow tires compared to the GL I think... but please educate me if I'm wrong. I do need to be careful what wheels to buy, right?

I want to buy plain old steel rims for my car and have them painted Toreador Red like my car... and then just use the little center hub cap. But first I need to find the right wheels.

PLease let me now if anyone you know has wheels they don't know what to do with.

Thanks

I have a spare set of steel wheels that are low mileage and not very rusty at all. One has a bit of surface around the outer edge but all in all they are a lot better than most. i think i took them off at around 50k miles. They have been sitting in my basement ever since. Here are a few pictures. The center caps pictured im not selling however. Just keep that in mind. Just make me an offer and pay for shipping and u can have em. Not looking for anything crazy lol.

DSCF0334.jpg