Ultimate Subaru Message Board

the possible death of the sedan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea thats in the whole pros and cons list that im thinking up. I realize rust free does not equal problem free. For the most part mine has no issues (other than rust and now this). So thats one point towards it. Im going to call him back and figure out how much painting will cost..he might even let me spray it who knows...he already said yes to the frame machine that i wasnt expecting.

Well holy horse ************...painting it will be 500 bucks to make it look good from him. Let me explore a couple other options. This blows i have no friggin clue what to do and am getting more and more frustrated as i open and close more doors.

Well did some calling around and some number crunching. It does not make sense for me to keep it. Its time for a coupe. Thats the final say. Ill be talking to you later John about the sedan.

:banana: There you go,Steve. Mechanical problems you'll face are easily solved in most cases. Metalworking a unibody car back to what I know you'd like it to be? - costly - considering all parts,etc. You know the deal,you're a smart guy. Don't let someone else's soft heart concern you. Or their soft head. :lol: Its your money,not theirs. I know what I said the first time around shot a load in someone's wheaties but that's life. :eek: Like I said,you'd be overworking,overspending and falling short of your goal.

Hey, if GD can be one so can I. :lol::grin: Coupes are cool. Sedans unless from the early 70's are ....not nearly as cool. :)