Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just did a ea82 swap

you say that you bought the loyale for 100$ with either a blown hg or cracked somethin or another?? the horrible smoking could very well be from fluids that have collected in the y-pipe and cat.. how long have you run the swapped in engine? it may be worth your while before you scrap it or sell it off to either run the piss out of it for a couple weeks OR if you still have your donor car, swap the y-pipe off of it and see if the smokyness clears up. this is all provided you've successfully converted it back to spfi.

ya my dad had the car for about a year and then he gave it to me i drove it to school and stuff im 16 it was a 1986 gl 4x4 dual range it ran great it smoked very little on startup but it is to rusty and had bad wheelbering and i ruined axle and hub but it drove fine into my garage the day i pulled the motor it has about 160,000 miles it leaks oil from valve covers but not terrible i got a 94 loyale wagon for 100 bucks it had ablown headgasket posibly craked head and it had 200,000 i swaped the motor from the 86 in it treid to run carb but dint run right so i swaped the intakes from the loyale so i had spfi swaped distys and started it up and it smokes it did the smae with the carb it has a bad miss under load but thats it we did mess up with the disty and fogot to mark were it was so we had to re time it but it runs desent idk:eek:

Dude.

Punctuation.

Please.