Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Some old photos I found lying around...WARNING 56KB!!

Found some old photos of last year when I was still in the same Island as my Subie :( of me and my brother doing some light 4WDing down the river. As you can probably see, his "wagon" is called the Rogue for a reason :P

Here's my old girl "The Hickswagen" just about to go over a creek;

Mighty-Leone.jpg

Halfway...

Through-the-River.jpg

Made it! :D

Hickswagen.jpg

Here's a good one, me and my bro (thats me on the left) drinking a beer in front of our weapons. Mine is a 89 Leone DL EA82 5spd DR (the Hickswagen), his a 86 EA82T Leone S/R auto...once was a wagon :) called the Rogue.

The-Rogue.jpg

All in all was a good day. I miss my wagon... :(

Now just waiting on some cash to do a 4in lift, 27 inch mud/snows, and a carbed EJ22 swap! :D

Also a bit of painting and panelbeating....as you can probably see.

Anyone else have any cool photos of their cars wheeling or doing crazy stuff?

Edited by rxleone

is that SPEIGHTS i see you drinking?

Damn right :D Pride of the South and all that!!

I tell ya bro, after been in Auckland a while you really appreciate the South!!

P1010359.jpg

Hahaha, love the one handed drifter pose!!! Now you just need to take your front halfshafts out and gain about 400hp, and you're set! :D

Will have to go for a wheel sometime eh?

Edited by rxleone

i sound like a red neck but yeah i do love the south.

if your floating around christchurch you shold flick me a pm if you want to go out for a burn..

what have you done to your car in the way of 4x4ing? or have you just left the whole thing stranded?

i sound like a red neck but yeah i do love the south.

if your floating around christchurch you shold flick me a pm if you want to go out for a burn..

what have you done to your car in the way of 4x4ing? or have you just left the whole thing stranded?

Yeah I will definitely. Any good tracks down your way?

She's pretty standard at the moment, nothing changed except I took the carpet out when she died in a river a while back (water does not like going through carpet in a big way) and that's about it. Still goes anywhere you want it too with enough thought about how ya gonna do it and judicious application of the accelerator :D

this is a poster i made just for a laugh and hung it up in my flat.. enough said

P1010401.jpg

Love it, hahahaha. I knew there were some people who drink something other then Tui floating around somewhere! Haha

havent came across some realy good ones yet but i do come a cross sum fun every now and then

ha piss tui off, i heard it was for chicks..

Haha.

Tui, brewed by women, gorgeous women.... who know fuck all about brewing good beer. :lol: