Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going strictly off what my buddy told me on the phone. 03 Legacy wagon, car will shake after filling it up with gas then it will go away. He is not getting any check engine lights. Water in gas? Charcoal canister problem?

What he just sent me in an email: " It is when I am going. When I start to coast, going from a higher speed and letting off the gas, when its going down in rpms. Its like killing it when changing gears with a manuel. But when I give it more gas, it stops. I do know that the Breadbox did have to change their filters on the pump last week, when I got this tank of gas. Also, I didn't last long, the shake. Speed wise, I was going about 50-60 last week and 75-ish today. So, I don't really think it that. "

dont buy gas at the breadbox.

had to change the filters

they got a bad batch of gas.

make the breadbox pay for your service.

once a gas station here messsed up and had kerosine in their tank, not gas. They ended up footing the bill for repairs, tok about 20 customers to fill up before they shut off the pumps......

Edited by bheinen74