Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Little Naches Trail 676

Dannomanno

Ok so I went to the Little Naches area for memorial day weekend and was running around on the trails like a maniac and I found #676...... I was told by the "hardcore" jeepers to "stay the hell away with my little toy car." I proceeded to drive around them and up the trail just to see what was up. It is a "very difficult" trail. I completed it. The scout and lifted Yota that were with me didn't. I was told by the forest service cop that was monitoring the trail that I was the first Roo to make the last part. So if you ever head out around Ravens Roost ask about 676 and give it a shot, Make the Jeepers laugh then make em cry.:grin:

The only snow was way up on the top, none on the trails though. I will get the pics up soon, If you've seen this trail it is impossible to take shots of yourself or stop to do so. Gotta wait for all my jeep buddies that got shots as I went past to upload should be there by tonight! Oh an btw don't take yer subie on marked Quad trails.....they ticket for that.:banana:

The only snow was way up on the top, none on the trails though. I will get the pics up soon, If you've seen this trail it is impossible to take shots of yourself or stop to do so. Gotta wait for all my jeep buddies that got shots as I went past to upload should be there by tonight! Oh an btw don't take yer subie on marked Quad trails.....they ticket for that.:banana:

OH, by the way...DON'T BE A DOOSH, AND WHEEL WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO.GOING ON QUAD TRAILS IS ILLEGAL.AND IT SENDS A BAD MESSAGE ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY WHEN YOU DO IT.....NOT COOL,. NOT FUNNY, AND NOT OK.*********************.

cheers, brian

And what makes you think the Ranger knows what Subaru has been on what trail in that system. We have been on most of them over the years!

I probably have pics to prove it somewhere... Zap, you got pics of it?

And what makes you think the Ranger knows what Subaru has been on what trail in that system. We have been on most of them over the years!

I probably have pics to prove it somewhere... Zap, you got pics of it?

Pics and video. We got stuck behind a Willy's club.

This was on the way back over the pass. We did some 60 miles or so that day on the Little Naches.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=93&g2_serialNumber=1

Ok.... I retract a couple comments then, I admit I never made it to a pond or rock fields, so I guess I havn't done the whole thing..... and I was not trying to insult anyone by saying I was the first, so relax guys. Havn't you ever wanted to brag after your big proving run?? But hell man I guess I will stop and just ask tech questions from now on.

Ok.... I retract a couple comments then, I admit I never made it to a pond or rock fields, so I guess I havn't done the whole thing..... and I was not trying to insult anyone by saying I was the first, so relax guys. Havn't you ever wanted to brag after your big proving run?? But hell man I guess I will stop and just ask tech questions from now on.

Easy man. Brag all you want. But, this is a tough crowd and pics are usually mandatory. My shot was not at you as much as at the Ranger who told you that.

Talk it up all you want. Just be ready to show it too. Lot's of wanna-bees out there. Got to seperate them. The bar has been set.

I understand all that...... but when you love a lifestyle you should encourage other people to love it as well.... not turn into a teenager and start slamin people. I love my Roo asmuch as most people I know hate it, and if some kid want to blow smoke let em blow it, (I am 30 myself) inhale some and blow it back. This is th internet we could all be full of sh#t and drivin yugos for all we know. But hey one or two bad apples never spoiled the whole bunch before and it won't now. Bring it on guys the punishment magnet has been activated.:banana:

BTW Zap what year is the white one with the rounded lights?