Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Drawing

well i had some time while my son was sleeping, so i got a pencil and some paper,

here is what i came up with:

tn_cartoon8.jpeg

i tryed to clean it up with the computer...

tn_cartoon7.jpeg

tn_cartoon10a.jpg

I think i like it better before the computer cleanup...

Edited by suberdave

Nice! even if traced. Good times im sure with your son, my sons first 6 years were spent just east of you in Ravensdale, I couldnt wait to get home from work and hang with him. Used to bundle him up and take him walking thru our woods shortly after we first brought him home and continued until we was walking on his own. Hes definately an active outside 13 yr old now, and the good times continue:)

Where can you by the transparent tracing paper anymore? Or are you guys using something else?

Still takes a little talent to trace a picture. Both drawings look good! :banana:

Dave inspired me today.

I was also bored :rolleyes:

IMG.jpg

Mudpit11a.jpg

Edited by TheLoyale

why would you go and spend money on traceing paper. i just took a blank sheet of paper put it over my picture and taped it to a window, about drawing higth. of course this only works when its light out...

Lol, well its dark out in WI plus the craft store is closed, Guess I'm SOL :grin:

why would you go and spend money on traceing paper. i just took a blank sheet of paper put it over my picture and taped it to a window, about drawing higth. of course this only works when its light out...

Well, it took me a while to figure out how to setup mine.

I did use regular inkjet paper (thick!) and it was hard to get light thru it.

But I sandwiched the original in 2 pieces of glass - 11x8, then taped the blank paper on top. I used a florescent light and set the glass on top. It was still fuzzy, thats why I dont have any sharp lines.

If I had some thinner paper it would probably look sharper.

Thinking of doing my hatch next.

• 1 month later...