Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Best place to buy new floor mats for 95 Legacy?

Have you considered getting genuine Subaru mats? The set of 4 is available in gray for $59. :)http://subarupartsforyou.com/cp_partlistbymod.php?model=Legacy&subcat=Floor+Mats+Carpets&year=1995

Subaru parts from Subaru dealers selling parts online can often be very competitive with aftermarket parts pricewise. (Quality wise there is often no comparison).

• 2 weeks later...
Have you considered getting genuine Subaru mats? The set of 4 is available in gray for $59. :)http://subarupartsforyou.com/cp_partlistbymod.php?model=Legacy&subcat=Floor+Mats+Carpets&year=1995

Subaru parts from Subaru dealers selling parts online can often be very competitive with aftermarket parts pricewise. (Quality wise there is often no comparison).

Good recommendation, Porcupine73. Unfortunately that dealer wants $25 for freight on the $59 mats. I've got to find a dealer closer to WA/OR.

• 2 weeks later...

You know I went to the dealer for this same reason someone who had the car before me put in aftermarket mats and it bugs me like crazy that it keeps sliding under the clutch or gas pedal.. So I was going to get the all weather mats from the dealer but he was saying they don't fit the car and blah blah..

Anyways he told me to check out weather tech mats says they are better then the Subaru mats but double the price.

You know I went to the dealer for this same reason someone who had the car before me put in aftermarket mats and it bugs me like crazy that it keeps sliding under the clutch or gas pedal.. So I was going to get the all weather mats from the dealer but he was saying they don't fit the car and blah blah..

Anyways he told me to check out weather tech mats says they are better then the Subaru mats but double the price.

What Subaru is it? Because I was told that the All-Weather Floor Mats (P/N J5010FS320) are supposed to fit 2nd and 3rd generation Legacys.

Yeah, the part number I listed above should work since it's a generic design (I think) for 2nd and 3rd gen Legacys. Parts guy probably didn't know that.

I think so too :-/ he also said they were not that good.. anything is better then these universal I have in my car now.. when they piss me off enough I just drive without the drivers mat because it just keeps moving upwards.

Parts guy is cool