Ultimate Subaru Message Board

sometimes I miss how clean my red brat was when I got it....

* Jaw drop *

Lol nice driveway

yeah, the good ol' days...

that pic was taken in the spring of 2003 I think. I had cornered the Brat market in Iowa :lol:

oddly, of the 6 soobs in that pic, I still have 3 of them... though the wagon has gone and come back a couple of times since then :)

The '86 Brat is the only one that hasn't really changed....

wasnt the red one in the pic the one you did all the mods too? its been awhile but i recall :slobber: that whole build thread:grin:

yeah' date=' it's been a great experimental platform for me over the last 8 years... unfortunately, there's not one straight panel left on it...

[img']http://www.indysworld.com/vehicles/0-Projects/half-door/silver-door.jpg[/img]

A nice clean Brat should be kept stock due to the fact that theres not to many out there. Theres plenty of beater rust buckets out there to tamper with. I say leave the nice ones alone. Just my opinion but what do I know anyways..:-\ I love the pic of the drive way.. Looks like a Brat party going on there..:lol:

While I understand and agree with you I think in this case it was best to start with a rust free (majority) example. Putting that much welding, fabrication and good old heart and soul (not to mention cash) into a rusty brat would have been absolutely stupid. This brat was and now still is incredible.

Even if it is Orange.