Ultimate Subaru Message Board

something's not right here...

mcbrat

• 3 weeks later...
definitely... I just can't layout the $1200 right now....

$ 1,200.ºº US Dollars for a Set of Mud Tires is Too Expensive...

Here you can Obtain a Great Mud Tires' Set for around $ 500.ºº Maybe Because We got Latin American Made Versions of Major Brands like Good Year, etc...

also Chinese and Japanese Tires.

Nice Thread... Kind Regards.

$ 1,200.ºº US Dollars for a Set of Mud Tires is Too Expensive...

Here you can Obtain a Great Mud Tires' Set for around $ 500.ºº Maybe Because We got Latin American Made Versions of Major Brands like Good Year, etc...

also Chinese and Japanese Tires.

Nice Thread... Kind Regards.

I could get them cheaper if I was using 15" wheels...

I need 35x12.50x17 ...

I could get them cheaper if I was using 15" wheels...

I need 35x12.50x17 ...

315/70/17's arre just a skosh under 35".they can be had as good retreads from this company.20 plus years in biz says something.

http://www.treadwright.com/shopnow/product/tabid/61/productid/79/sename/31570r17-guard-dog.aspx

https://www.treadwright.com/ShopNow/Checkout/tabid/59/add/true/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=/default.aspx/shopnow/product/tabid/61/productid/79/sename/31570r17-guard-dog.aspx

just sayin.cheeers, b

walnuts:?

"Kedge Grip: Our own unique blend of crushed (recycled) glass and crushed walnut shell particle blended into our full grade truck rubber. Kedge Grip acts in a twofold way; first the walnut shell is designed to come out leaving small (approximately 1 mm) size pits in the tread surface that will act as additional siping and create more traction edges to grip the road. The second is the crushed glass which is designed to stay in longer and create a gritty surface to help anchor you to the road. Does it really work? Don’t take our word for it, read some of the testimonials. Also, check out the 4Wheeler magazine (though under a different name that we are not allowed to use any longer due to trademark issues) in the August 2009 issue. They consistently had excellent results with our Kedge Grip."

thats a first i would have never imagined..

price is right on sale now too. 142