Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New here!

Hello everyone!

I have two Subaru's:

2005 Legacy L sedan

1991 Legacy L wagon

I just purchased the 1991 fairly cheap so I can haul my dogs around with out much care of the inside getting dirty. It has 141K and seems to be running strong, just has some little quirks like the door locks not turning with the key and the driver's side shoulder belt doesn't move anymore. All in all, I think I will enjoy having it.

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself since I'm sure I will be asking some questions in the near future.

Hello and thanks,

Seth

Welcome to the group. Neat autos. These are fairly smooth so critters don't freak out, much.

thinking dog haulers, well I have two old cats who are going on a little 100 mi journet again. All the usual things apply before departure, no huge meals. There is a box but they hold it. Water can be in the form of a very damp T-shirt. tarp is laid out in the wagon just incase. Was fortunate to have some enclosure wire screen stuff. This is more like what would be around an outside condensor or something. Enameled or it's otherwise painted and about 3" x1" and can be formed and edged to keep the critter in the the back.