Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WASHINGTON subaruERs

OH and im looking for an engine to BUILD if anyone wants to talk about it maybe get a ball rolling. All I want is credit (my name out there)

Id like to "polish a turd" and build an EA82 for performance.. I do have a "merchant discount" from parts stores so I pay half as much as everyone else... i will do any other engine as well but id like to make a bad rump roast ea82

Unless I get one first

Edited by True2Blue

oh WEIRD dude.....

i just mapquested your address. my sister and family owned the house at the end of your road, the one thats empty and trashed now. at the powerlines/tracks.

your next door neighbor is hella cute, man, i dont know where she lives now, but she works at the matket i grew up next to. sarah. VERY pretty brunette, short girl...

small world i guess. that is really awesome that you have such a rural property. that elk run area went to ************, in a very yuppy way, in the last ten years. i already knew, but when you look at it from overhead on mapquest, its even more of a harsh reality. damn crackerbox development neighborhoods.....

my place looks like yours. OLD maple valley. real maple valley.

so where are you from, you implied in your post that you moved from somewhere else. hope i didnt step on any sore toes?? but i still stand by my opinion about the new neighborhoods....

sorry,,,,,

let me know when you want to meet up, if you do.

im a good welder, i do mig, and gas, but im learning tig and will be certified in a month or two.

Want to hear something even stranger?

When I first moved to WA in 83, I used to live just down the street on 232nd Ct E :eek: My Dad built the house and my Wife and I lived there for about 4yrs till my Sister moved in. That whole area has certainly been built up in the last several years.

Sorry for the hijack.

I see the shop is in need of a few esentials.

I have the following to contribute:

25" tv w/remote

(2) Impact stereo speakers (old but kick butt)

Toshiba DVD player

Possible Misc. items

Let's set up a time to arrange delivery - if you ar interested...

look forward to a reply!

FYI - items are NO COST / NO OBLIGATION !

I would just rather give them to a VERY worthy cause instead of donating to "Who knows what"

Look forward to your reply.

I see the shop is in need of a few esentials.

I have the following to contribute:

25" tv w/remote

(2) Impact stereo speakers (old but kick butt)

Toshiba DVD player

Possible Misc. items

Let's set up a time to arrange delivery - if you ar interested...

look forward to a reply!

FYI - items are NO COST / NO OBLIGATION !

I would just rather give them to a VERY worthy cause instead of donating to "Who knows what"

Look forward to your reply.

that sounds amazing! ill be around alot this next week probably stay the night alot i have 3 more engine swaps (got all three calls today)

Welder and master code reader coming monday/tuesday

tallwelder i cant send you messages your inbox/outbox is full

hey man no worries i havent had one person come out yet. and i dont mind if anyone uses my lift what so ever.

and i dont feel like anyone is a user cause i posted about it and offered my shop to local usmb members.

just having people around is payment enough

im am totally down for the engine build anytime

i have done a few. i have everything i need to know at my finger tips and my tool guy (33 year mechanic/technition) whom always gives me help when need be

i came by in my gold brat about 11:30 today. knocked on

man door of garage.

didnt know if it was cool to knock at the house so i just took off.

so i am looking for maybe an even hundred horsepower. mostly

aiming for midrange. no racing, no hardcore rock crawling.

just a stock brat with a little improvement here and there.

i really like the brat. i can see myself keeping it my whole life, so

i just want it to be solid and reliable.

been thinking of diamond plate over my rocker panels. would look cool and beefy. i just wonder if it would promote rust.

i dont have much rust. been lucky in that regard.

i want to do the 5-spd dual range conversion.

rear bumper. side sliders. i have the push bar/skid plate and need

to install it all.

but yea....

maybe u should throw me your cell number so i can call before i just drop by. i felt like i was trespassing, felt kinda guilty bein there, lol....

but yea....

maybe u should throw me your cell number so i can call before i just drop by. i felt like i was trespassing, felt kinda guilty bein there, lol....

my buddy from subaru called me up and i left to go see/help him at his work sorry about that.

i left my number here in the thread but here it is again.

360 918 2404 ~Kody

And I don't live up at the house i (my "boss") rent the shop for the business (I don't really like my landlord and I doubt she would be of any help)

Ill be working on the Toyota tomorrow. but your welcome to come over im up at 7am and I get off work at 4pm my boss will be coming out but its cool I run this operation.

dont be sorry dude. aint no thing, lol....

my phone died on saturday and i cant find my damn charger....

i will probably swing by tomorrow around 11 or 12.

hey ill be stickin around the welder didnt come in but the spools did... go figure and the engine diagnostics tool (man that's a nice piece of equipment)

anyways if yould like to stop by again to hang out or do some actual work :lol: that would be fine.. and i could really use a wood stove im sure you would understand if you worked here at night haha

anyways just shoot me an email or gimme a call or w/e im not going to fort Lewis tomorrow so ill be around

i could use some help at the shop too so thats something we can talk about

we could go shoot a few rounds sometime too

Edited by True2Blue

Had 3 guys stop by so far, nice guys they are welcome over any time. I hope to see some new faces soon.

NEW tools finally delivered

2 new 50' air hose and reel units

Titanium Ingersoll Rand 3/8 impact wrench

Misc matco sockets and extensions (lug, axle and o2...)

Genesis Master scan tool (does everything except make coffee)

Photo-0140.jpg

Welder not yet here

ordering ratchet wrenches and more impact/air tool gear soon

Edited by True2Blue

• 1 month later...

im new to the the USMB but have had subaru's for as long as i can remember. im just getting done with a weber conversion and it would be sweet to come by to work on my subi.

im waiting until my 88 camaro sells so i can put the money into my subaru.

so i was wondering if i can come hang some time.

im in tacoma, not too far.

let me know