Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling all oklahoma subies

hey if UNI basketball comes back to OKC this year for ncaa tourney there i will be there.....they beat KS last year there lol. UNI is a top team this year again watch. nobody ever realized last year how good they were/are, till they beat top team. they played 10 players deep, they still have over half that same team back. go UNI Panthers.

nice BRAT if you have a meet i might come

hey if UNI basketball comes back to OKC this year for ncaa tourney there i will be there.....they beat KS last year there lol. UNI is a top team this year again watch. nobody ever realized last year how good they were/are, till they beat top team. they played 10 players deep, they still have over half that same team back. go UNI Panthers.

nice BRAT if you have a meet i might come

sounds good,thank you, I will keep you posted

SJ

There are not really very much more of us around. I think I saw one other person from stillwater running around awhile back, but I believe their 'roo was newer.

I know of one other family which has a nice BRAT they take to shows, but they are not on the boards.

I seem to remember someone from bob moore poking around too though. But their interest is obviously new subies, not clasics. But if you are looking for meet spots, I have heard of dealers sponsoring that before.

There are not really very much more of us around. I think I saw one other person from stillwater running around awhile back, but I believe their 'roo was newer.

I know of one other family which has a nice BRAT they take to shows, but they are not on the boards.

I seem to remember someone from bob moore poking around too though. But their interest is obviously new subies, not clasics. But if you are looking for meet spots, I have heard of dealers sponsoring that before.

That is depressing, would it be worth it to take our classics to the big tulsa impreaza meets?

SJ

*shrugs*

You never know, could be more lurkers running around. But Subarus in general are more rare around these parts, especially of this era.

Imprezas aren't really my thing, but you could certianly try that. Just be prepared for the worst - despite Subarus being well built, you are still carrying around a quarter century's worth of issues, and murphys law likes to follow you around. Tulsa's not too far away until something breaks on the side of the road that you haven't learned how to fix before.

But every time something breaks, it is just a chance to learn something new. Learned the 4wd=rwd trick when a wheel hub stripped on the way back from broken bow, and learned all about alternator wiring coming back from miami (uh not ee) which eventually led to learning all about replacing the underhood wiring harness.

So I guess the simple way of saying that is bring your tools, and hope you don't need to use them.

Oh, and if you do go to Tulsa, it is a fun trip in a Brat on 66.