Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I need!

I know this goes in the classifieds but I need these really bad..

I need the manual windows,,,the crank and the motor(whatever its called)

basically all the components for a 1982 subaru brat.

see,my windows dont go down and my power windows went out and I need my windows to go down because winter is coming and Ill need to roll them down to get the frost off and because I really want my windows to go down!

SJ

Why not just fix your power windows? It's not that hard - give them power and they should go up and down, etc. Get out a multi-meter and trace out your power supply. Have you checked the fuses? Power window relays are under the seats....

GD

That's the problem, I would love to have power windows but whoever had the car before me cut the wires and I tried connecting them back and nothing...I don't know what the wiring is all supposed to look like. Do you know where everything goes?

SJ

That's the problem, I would love to have power windows but whoever had the car before me cut the wires and I tried connecting them back and nothing...I don't know what the wiring is all supposed to look like. Do you know where everything goes?

SJ

I have both sides power motors and mechanism if you decide on the power window , what and where was cut ? have the power ones been removed from your doors, or did they stop working? sometimes its the switchs or a fuse.

I have both sides power motors and mechanism if you decide on the power window , what and where was cut ? have the power ones been removed from your doors, or did they stop working? sometimes its the switchs or a fuse.

I dont know yet, we have a parts car and Im going to try and put those power windows in my brat after I put in my new seats.

SJ