Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Newbie's very first Subaru. Hello USMB. Greetings

A good friend of mine has finally recruited me into the realm of Subaru's. He live's and breathe's Subaru's. At one time he had 35 Sub's in his pasture. He's been telling me for year's what fun they can be and how easy they are to work on. He even sold me one [$150] just so he could convince me. We spent yesterday changing out a front wheel bearing and just puttering around with my first 90 Loyale wagon, and ...well..., I've got to admit, I think I'm hooked. It has the five speed manual trans with the push button 4WD. It is, I must admit, fairly easy to work on. I'll post some pic's of my first Sub as soon as I can.

Yes, His name is Todds He's on here somewhere. I live seventy mile's away from him and every time I want to work on my Loyale I have a bit of a drive. I just need to transfer the title and stuff and replace the other wheel bearing and I'll be able to bring it home. We replaced the wrong one when I was up there last weekend. Musta been the Red Bull's ?:lol:

Edited by darsdoug

Hello Everyone! This is my first post and after reading some of the threads I'm happy to see so many enthusiast. :banana: We bought a 96 Legacy GT 8 years ago, my wife loved it, my daughter got her license in it drove t for 6yrs. She recently moved to California to finish college and get married. We decided to give her a car for her wedding present. We gave her the ALtima! I wanted to keep the GT! Any car that can go through my rigorous driving and 6yrs of my daughter (drives like me) is a keeper! Not sure about the durability of the twin cam, need to talk to some of you guys about that. We live in Bonney Lake, Wa. up for any events just need to know where to look.

want to thank Mike and Veronica for hooking me up with USMB!

• 2 weeks later...