Ultimate Subaru Message Board

After pulling the dash (heater core) and replacing the intake man. gasket the car had a flashing check engine light that would come on as soon as the car starts. This then would turn to a solid check engine light after driving. Checked the codes, o2 sensor, pluged it back in... cleared the codes. No cel. The next day the flashing light is back as soon as the car starts. The car is running great, getting good gas milage, starting fine in 0f degree weather. I can't find anything about a flashing cel except a misfire on obdII cars. I am driving from Bozeman MT to Seattle on tuesday and would like some reinsurance.

Thanks

David

with the green plug connected, and ign. in the on position. ( i believe im doing it correctly) the light continuously flashes (no long no short). The same as when the plug is disconnected. I have a feeling that it is a loose connection caused when i pulled the dash out. I have unplug and repluged everything i can get my hands on under the dash, but the light still flashes???