Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spoilers

Arty

Another thing I'm looking for is a spoiler for my 95 wagon. I've got the install guide all ready to go, but I can't find out where I can even buy said spoiler. Does anyone have any ideas on this??? OEM only, by the way.

Edited by Arty
clarify the type of part i'm after

Unlikley that Subaru still has any around for a '95. Possible.... but unlikely. You can't even get floor mats for them anymore I don't think :rolleyes:. Accesories like that tend to run out and never get produced again. No real market for air deflectors for 15 y/o station wagons :-\

Not really a "spoiler".... more of a "roof accent" LOL. They probably cause a swirl in the airflow that tends to keep the rear window cleaner. The sum total of their functionality.....

GD

Are you looking for this one? Shipping might be a little pricy, but if you do want it I probably wont be able to ship it out until the week of the 14th due to a really busy schedule, and me being at school during the weeks away from both a place to ship them out, and I'm also away from the parts I have.

1-11.jpg?t=1296396485

Not really a "spoiler".... more of a "roof accent" LOL. They probably cause a swirl in the airflow that tends to keep the rear window cleaner. The sum total of their functionality.....

GD

Roof accent it is. I just really like the way they look. I'm not expecting too much in terms of functionality.

Are you looking for this one? Shipping might be a little pricy, but if you do want it I probably wont be able to ship it out until the week of the 14th due to a really busy schedule, and me being at school during the weeks away from both a place to ship them out, and I'm also away from the parts I have.

1-11.jpg?t=1296396485

That is exactly what I'm after. Don't suppose you have one in white, do you???? :lol:

How much would you want for it?

I only have this one in red. I would have to figure out shipping and such, pm me your address if you want it. It's going to be a while until I can get back home to find out the charges as I just got back to school. I already have it off because someone wanted it and never came and got it from me, and I think i have all the hardware to go with it too!

-SB