Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I need a new engine

haha no im not. im in moore,ok

but I will pay shipping if its not too much. whats your estimate?

and is the engine in good condition? pics please

SJ

Condition is very good. It has about 60K on it since a CCR rebuild and it's still in our '82 Brat and running just fine. I plan on pulling it to sell it to a local buyer (sorry, but I'm not shipping this) and installing another engine I have in my storage shed.

Condition is very good. It has about 60K on it since a CCR rebuild and it's still in our '82 Brat and running just fine. I plan on pulling it to sell it to a local buyer (sorry, but I'm not shipping this) and installing another engine I have in my storage shed.

Ok thank you

SJ

Unfortunately, you have quite a rare model Subaru, not many others around your neck of the woods, so getting parts and bits for it is not an easy task.

Denver would be a good place to look, and maybe KC at the pic n pulls.

I am headed to KC late in the coming week and could at least look to see how many are in the yards, usually run into 1-3 ea81's. Someone on here said Omaha had a few ea81's in the pick n pull too.

brent

Unfortunately, you have quite a rare model Subaru, not many others around your neck of the woods, so getting parts and bits for it is not an easy task.

Denver would be a good place to look, and maybe KC at the pic n pulls.

I am headed to KC late in the coming week and could at least look to see how many are in the yards, usually run into 1-3 ea81's. Someone on here said Omaha had a few ea81's in the pick n pull too.

brent

ok thank you. i have someone willing to ship so hopefully I'll get a break.

SJ