Ultimate Subaru Message Board

from fear to bravery

in our country people are scared owning subarus i was told that it was impossible for me to maintain a suub but through your forum i have learnt to maintain my subaru loyale touring to the highest standards and the car is really great i would like to thank you for the wealth of knowledge that all of you have given me i hope that this forum will continue

challenges are their to be overcome:D:D

sorry i havent been around been in the bush for a couple of days no internet their i have a subaru loyale gl 10 touring wagon when i got the vehicle it was on the stones and had not in 4 years the engine was 1.8T which was busted the auto gear box was out and not functional the air suspension was not functional the car was a complete wreck i had to source for a new engine 2nd hand gear box etc i managed to get a 1.8 non turbo ea82 which was mounted and i later got a five speed dual range gear box which i had fitted i was lucky the engine came complete with pressure plate clutch i also bought second hand struts since the air suspension was not functional its been along journey but through it all i have connected the ECU to this engine it idles very smoothly

i love the car and the power

Sounds like the best Loyale wagon one could possibly put together in my opinion. Touring !!! I had one , loved it !! Turbo - I sold mine :-p - Dual range 5spd LOVE THOSE !!! . You've got a package I'd gladly pay good money for. I've put the 80's behind me but if I ever go back that'd be the exact ride I'd want. ENJOY !!

hi every one iam always out of network well in our country as you would expect their 3 kinds of spares original subaru parts that are expensive and chinese spares that are cheap and keep replacing all the time and are fake generally people have problems getting certain parts and also we dont have skilled people who know how to fix subarus. so as a subaru car owner one has to take the initiative to read.otherwise the main dealers are very expensive so people tend to avoid them.