Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Posted a new tube video - ICE snow brat, Dallas, Texas

Had amazing weather in Dallas this last week! Was soooo Much fun. My Little brat turned from one of the slowest cars in Dallas to the fastest in Town.

Pulled out Three Chevy full size pickup, a dodge ram, a crappy minivan and a Jeep liberty....

The video is a lame video of me driving my brat around and at the end a good snow drift in a parking lot!

-Daniel

Thanks...

yes it was loads of fun... Brat was made for this.

I loved pulling the full size trucks off the ice and back to flat ground where at least they had a chance of moving. My brat would spin all 4 tires and slowly pull them out without breaking a sweat (even up hill, pulled a jeep libery about 100 yards up a large hill on josey lane). It was so crazy slick! :banana:

Looks like you had some good traction. Ice appears to have some grain instead of a slick. Get that ice wet, or let it glaze over, and see what's up.:brow:

What video software did you use to edit?

Yes, the first day was perfect, it was melted together sleet, so ice was rough like sand paper. could do awesome drifts on long sweeping curves with great control... Second day got slick and Friday was awesome, slick ice under about 1-4" of snow!!! was so fun...

And I used the old Apple imovie HD on a Macmini G4 PPC (1.25ghz), That little machine takes about 1 hour to encode 10 min of DVD time, but it comes out with great results... Filmed the first part with a Sony super digital 8 (12 bit stereo sound!!!) and the snow part on a little fuji digital camera in VGA mode (crappy sound)