Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SE WI, Milwaukee Regional/Subaru Alliance

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/just go there, we, as the Subaru Alliance, should get some recognition for bringing folks from out of state, as the don miller meet would otherweise be the same 5 or 6 people in the madison regional forum.

I firmly believe, although we don't have fancy new cars, would be the TRUEST of subaru enthusiasts if we roll up as such.

Scott,

You did have the lift, but had the 185/13s lol. Remember that dude was like "Murder Wagon!" Like WTF? :lol:

I am going to get way way better coverage this year now that I know how to film stuff with the mindset of Documentary.

I'll have to get some more "Cobra Mamba song" action next time Lol!

/just go there, we, as the Subaru Alliance, should get some recognition for bringing folks from out of state, as the don miller meet would otherweise be the same 5 or 6 people in the madison regional forum.

I firmly believe, although we don't have fancy new cars, would be the TRUEST of subaru enthusiasts if we roll up as such.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2162901

Here's a link to the event site forum. Looks looks like it's on June 18th at a new location (apparently NOT at Odana Road location). Note the award categories. I might try to detail-up for the Vintage category unless one of youse fellers gots o lock on that one.

Yep new location, As I was talking with Shannon (The head guy at Don Miller) turns out, they have a new dealership still on the east side.

I think you would have a great chance of taking that trophie since your Brat is all original, EA81 and all. I think my EA82 will take the "Best Offroad/ Well equipped Subaru" again, and I also need to bring the Legacy, cause no one is gonna top 215,000 miles for the high milage part.

Even though this is kinda early, I need someone to drive TW10 for me, Anyone? If Liz and the baby are going, would she mind driving it?

Yep new location, As I was talking with Shannon (The head guy at Don Miller) turns out, they have a new dealership still on the east side.

I think you would have a great chance of taking that trophie since your Brat is all original, EA81 and all. I think my EA82 will take the "Best Offroad/ Well equipped Subaru" again, and I also need to bring the Legacy, cause no one is gonna top 215,000 miles for the high milage part.

Even though this is kinda early, I need someone to drive TW10 for me, Anyone? If Liz and the baby are going, would she mind driving it?

My Legacy has 228,424 miles on it, I can get a trophy for that?

i like how the don miller meet says vintage is any subaru older than 10 yrs. at that rate.. our outback could have won it. i wouldnt have. but it qualified.

Thats lame lol. Vintage/classic status isn't given until the vehicle is 20 years old or something.

Don Miller was probably shocked to see something older then an EJ series.

What I posted on Facebook about the 2012 Impreza.

Thomas J Draeger

Does Hyundai own part of Subaru these days? Its sad enough the Outback/Legacy has turned into a Lexus and now the Impreza turns in to a Korean blunder. Subaru needs to stop trying to appeal to everyones tastes and get back to what they used to make in the early 90s and prior (When Subarus, WERE Subarus.)

Looks are a big part of buying a car but lots of people buy subarus just because there subarus. Am i correct.

Yes, its the same reason people buy a Harley or Mercedes.

Whether or not Subaru still stands up to its name now days is beyond me, Having never really looked at the mechanics of a New Subaru I can't say.

Are Flat-4s of today as easy to fix as they were in 2000? Dunno, they look moe dildoish to me, but they are starting to run Timing chain! Suprised GM didn't do that when they were part of them.