Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SE WI, Milwaukee Regional/Subaru Alliance

How did that brighton ever turn out, How much is miles wanting for it.

That car is up in the air right now as to whats gonna happen with it.

There is an '89 Touring Wagon for $2,700 in Milwaukee. Also 1 almost rust free '90 Legacy sedan for $400 with a bad HG.

Milwaukee Craigslist.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2700 bucks is a lot for an ea82. if i went over there and found one speck of rust i would have to complain, for that price. 1500 is more reasonable. you can't sell a 2nd gen legacy for 2700 anymore

• 4 weeks later...
That poor drywall mud knife!!! Nothin like the right tool for the job! :Flame::grin:

you know.. sometimes you dont have the right tool for the job. and you have to improvise. and sometimes you neglect to remove ALL THE ************ING bolts. LOL! :mad:

atleast its out now, resting on a nice unused spare tire.

We are you're local cheep Subaru dealer, I'm sure one will pop up on Craigslist that Fox will come into. Stick with Subaru for your pizza car.

I'd like to! Would feel safer w/the spouse driving that. Unless I come into a really low mi. 05 Focus wreck I could swap parts from. There is a certain attachment (not mine) to that car.

What needs done on the Focus?

It's just gettin tired, got over 200k. Right now, something up w/the clutch/master cyl. Spouse has favorite fix it shop right next to the pizza place, I'm kinda convinced they are hacks. (won't let me touch it, except for 1- oil change) I'd like to get an older Soob for deliveries.And/or a parts Focus, Spouse wants a brand new car!! Not happenin on my watch!!

Wish i could of got the brighton, but not enough money. This buick has a comfy ride though.

Yeah, you better go and get a Transverse 3800 Buick, so you can undo the motor mounts and pitch it forward when you want to change the rear plugs.

Yeah, you better go and get a Transverse 3800 Buick, so you can undo the motor mounts and pitch it forward when you want to change the rear plugs.

Do i detect alittle GM hate in that phrase. Again, i would buy a subaru if i could find one cheap enough but they just arent around here.

Do i detect alittle GM hate in that phrase. Again, i would buy a subaru if i could find one cheap enough but they just arent around here.

I don't hate GM, I grew up with Old GM trucks. the Last GM we had was a '99 Blazer LS with the 4.3 Vortect-II. Their decent, but don't expect it to last over 180,000 even if you take top notch car of it. (Water Jacket crack out of the blue)

I would never buy a newer GM car and really non of their mid-90s trucks. Plus, I would never buy a "Car" to begin with.

But if it floats your boat and gets you to work, then so be it.

Most vehicles depends on how you treat and service them as well. Lots of 4.3 and 3.8 live healthy long lives.

We'll just say, this Blazer was as moist as new for the 7 years we owned it, and it still took a crap. Its poor design and material.

Trans cooling lines with pressure-fittings are retarded, but yet, GM used them.

My 94 AWD Safari van w/4.3 Vortec went 226,000.!!! (I loved that van) To change rear left plug, pull LF wheel, and go through wheel well with 3 foot extension. Once you figure that out, it's quite easy!