Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to USMB

Looking forward to some good subie talk and pics, etc. Heres a few pics of my WARWAGON. I also have a new forester with no mods as of yet and a lifted Xterra, but thats another forum.. Lastly, a 1984 Vanagon begging me to get er running and after seeing all these Vanarus, my wheels are turning. Anyway, heres some pics of the car that just wont quit.http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz245/flyryguy78/bikes/Warwagon/

yeah, the exterior had the cancer and i wasnt about to bondo a car with 290k. i think it turned out pretty good and it definitely stopped any exterior rust. it might be rotting freom the inside out but i cant see it so whatevs. i just got my wife a forester so i now have 3 vehicles. the warwagon is my dd and my xterra is now just sittin and being driven on the weekend. this thing is so cheap to drive that it would be hard to get rid of it. my wife let it crash into my vanagon and broke a few welds on the bumper so im not sure but i might take it off. the inner bumper looks pretty good by itself so either way i guess.