Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Girls of the Subaru World

Not that I blame them... I'm quite the catch :rolleyes:

To me you are..... :)

OK you horny adolescents, keep the flirting to a minimum.

You have PM's and visitor messages for that.

Back on topic, I'll put up pix, but I'm way too dweeby and most guys don't drool...

I don't look like what most people expect.

CIMG0019.jpg

Twitch

First off, Personally, You need to replax and mind you're own business. This is not effecting you what so ever nor will it ever.

Second, Who's acting like a Horny Adolescent? I gave her a compliment, as any true man would do, So stop Interfering with me.

Now that we have that out of the way, Where did you snag one of those SUBARU Smiley Balls? I forgot if the offered them as a free promo deal or what?

Deep down, every guy is looking for a woman who knows how to work on a Subaru. Some of us just realize it more than others. :lol:

Im saving this quote. :eek:

BTW- DarlingChip and I are halfway done building another EA81. :grin:

Where IS Jess? She should post on this thread!

OK you horny adolescents, keep the flirting to a minimum.

You have PM's and visitor messages for that.

Back on topic, I'll put up pix, but I'm way too dweeby and most guys don't drool...

I don't look like what most people expect.

CIMG0019.jpg

Twitch

you seem different since the last time i saw you....did you get a haircut?:lol:

First off, Personally, You need to replax and mind you're own business. This is not effecting you what so ever nor will it ever.

Second, Who's acting like a Horny Adolescent? I gave her a compliment, as any true man would do, So stop Interfering with me.

Now that we have that out of the way, Where did you snag one of those SUBARU Smiley Balls? I forgot if the offered them as a free promo deal or what?

Sorry, my humor gets a little dry every once in a while.

It seems you guys got the dry blast of sarcasm, my bad.

No c***blocking intended.

And as for the antenna ball, I got it in their second run offer.

I follow Subaru on Facebook as well as Twitter, so I get all the updates as soon as they hit the interwebs.

Twitch

PS: It will affect me eventually, but don't let me be any reason for an alteration in your behavior. :)

First off, Personally, You need to replax and mind your own business. This is not affecting you what so ever nor will it ever.

fixed it :grin:

Also, she doesn't have a Subie yet (FWD Corolla :dead:) but here's a pic of my girl workin on a Subie lol

IMAG1116.jpg she's just doing plug wires but I'll have her doing timing belts in no time :-P Plus she did help me with the head gasket on her Corolla (I wanted to put a 4AGE in there with a turbo and a 5 speed but she wouldn't let me spend that much lol)

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to the club, yeah, i know i am late in saying it, but i havent been as active lately. i know a few ladies that turn wrenches on their own cars and what not. just keep it up and dont worry if you need to ask for advice, this is a good community.

just beware the leghumpers

dog-hump-leg.gif

Haha ... Yup I am out here... But I would rather be acknowledged for my mechanical ability ( or lack there of at times) and not because I have boobs.:rolleyes:

we all know you are acknowledged for causing trouble at the carlisle import show ;)

btw, still have the pic of you holding the maxwell house can next to my exhaust on the rx. (somewhere) ahhh, good times.

• 5 months later...

I think a gal that can do even SMALL things on their car, like add washer-fluid, check other fluid levels, etc are awesome! It gives a strength and independence and destroys the stereotype. My wife-to-be picks up stuff from me just by proximity and I'm so proud of her, sure, she'll never want to turn a wrench, but she can properly look after her car's basic stuff and not go, "I dunno." Which actually looking after the small stuff, takes care of big stuff! :)

Much respect to girls :3

Oh and my gal said, "Why would I get greasy, working under a car... When I have you to watch and drool over?" hehe, she likes it when I literally get all dirty! Who knew? And to think my mom always said that it'd be hard to find a girl if I have messy hair and grease on my cheek...