Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So I've been reading here about leather care and all and so I picked up lexol cleaner and conditioner, Ok but what about the dash? No one really said anything but how about Meguiar's natural Shine Protectant? Anyone ever use this? I did not get the glossy one of this because the sun bothers me when it reflects off the dash.

IMAG0287.jpg

I am not familiar with the product, but gotta think trying just a dab the size of a postage stamp on pass side will tell you what gloss level the product will produce.

I agree with you, I don't like products that produce a bright shine when applied to the dash board. Just produces too much glare, and doesn't look good.

armor all blows. I have used meguiars finally, i dont mind spending the 5 bucks or more for a bottle. I used some on my 86 3door and like the finish, not gresy or residue, and the smell is pleasant, somewhat fruit and cream smelling. Well, since i have my car apart, i have been detailing the back side of all y plastic panels to get the dust off, total inside and out 'hypo allergenec' detail

Before i have used wd40 and silicone spray to refresh plastic and rubber bits with no adverse affect.

I have used the lexol stuff in a volvo, it's like a lotion for the leather, since it is cow skin.