Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So I'm a bit of a stalker...

Heh. Thanks for the positive comments. Though I actually built that machine around 5+ years back.... been sitting here without the love of a proper owner since '07 at least.

It was my first SPFI conversion and thus it was the test platform for doing EA81's with SPFI. The EA82 went in there as a place-holder for the EA81 that was going to get a performance build..... but it didn't happen. Though the EA82 has 16 more HP than stock so it's not such a bad thing.

I've learned a lot and grown as an eletrical and mechanical artist since I built that one and as such I consider it rather amature in it's implementation. Not bad per-se but I tend to pick my work apart and see things I could have done differently/better the next time through.

I'm really happy that it's found a loving home where it can get the restoration it deserves. Better than collecting moss beside my garage where it's sat for the last 5 years. :rolleyes:

Just imagine what wonderous things I must have to play with that this one was left to grow green stuff (in basically the same running order that you see it in now) alongside my garage. :lol:. Yeah I know I'm spoiled :grin:.

GD

Just imagine what wonderous things I must have to play with that this one was left to grow green stuff (in basically the same running order that you see it in now) alongside my garage. :lol:. Yeah I know I'm spoiled :grin:.

GD

So this is where the Brat went? Gotta say, ran like a beauty and although never rode in it, seemed like itd be a pretty fast Brat. Though of course the FM Brat is faster and I still am a virgin to it :P

Any plans for the Brat or just DD since it was GD's itll last you forever :D

Not bad per-se but I tend to pick my work apart and see things I could have done differently/better the next time through.

GD

Way to burst my bubble! Sheesh! ;)

It drove from Portland to Seattle nonstop without even a hiccup after sitting for 5 years growing moss! And it just wanted to go faster!

There are some minor plans for it. Nothing huge. I don't want to mess with it too much! Thankfully I have a Brat buddy close by to help me out a bit! :D

And maybe I'll make "GD built it up. So its awesome." my signature. ;)