Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well this winter I had noticed a spray on the inside of my window that was coming up by the seat belt, and now I'm selling my legacy so I decided I would look into it before I sell the car to make sure it's in good shape for the next owner.

here is the window

1-9.jpg?t=1304821788

So after doing all of this

2-6.jpg?t=1304821788

I found the problem.

3-5.jpg?t=1304821788

When the PO had the air ride replaced with normal struts, they didn't plug the whole where the air line went, so because of this mistake I now have to change the seat belt because it got filled with salt this winter, but I have a spare so over all an easy fix. It doesn't even need welding. I expected a huge hole :lol:

if I had know it was going to be this simple I would have done it 4 months ago... I should have a plug in my parts car, and since I have to get the seat belt out anyway I'll look and see if it has one at the same time. And I agree, living in the northeast it was very dumb not to put that plug back in, if I had let it go it would have lead to some really big issues in the near future.