Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back off, i gots dibs.:grin:

the 18th is a special day for me, i might, if i am in town come and play for a skosch.

why are we not just trying to make this go down at 7 mile?cheers, b

Well for one, initially this was my idea that was highjacked by Twitch... and being that we both live in N. Idaho... thats our backyard... so if ya'll wanna come play, you're welcome to join us. :banana:

For two... I don't know where 7 mile is. or what it is really.... I'm guessing an ORV park... which if that's the case, my car isnt set up for anything other than forest roads... anyhow.

Well for one, initially this was my idea that was highjacked by Twitch... and being that we both live in N. Idaho... thats our backyard... so if ya'll wanna come play, you're welcome to join us. :banana:

For two... I don't know where 7 mile is. or what it is really.... I'm guessing an ORV park... which if that's the case, my car isnt set up for anything other than forest roads... anyhow.

Wow, a little bit grouchy are we? :-p

Well, I was thinking the forest road area because I know it's stock car friendly, there's plenty of places to get muddy without the risk of getting stuck and there is a great variety of terrain available.

If you want to climb up a hill or crawl around on some rocky terrain, go for it.

Because there is some of that out and around hayden lake too :)

But if you want to go run around and just get your car dirty and play "rally car" without worry of the anyone hassling you, this area is close to perfect.

Twitch

Sweet :)

The 19th it is!

I'll see if I can adjust the opening post.

So, sunday, the 19th, correct?

I can put that in my calendar?

Also, if I have to work, it won't be until like 3 or 4, so I can at least show people the locale if I have to go to work :)

Right now, I'm on the hunt for some 185/80 R13's, because I was an idiot and tore a hole in one of mine :banghead:

If I have to run the wheels I'm on, no rally for me.

I'm not risking damaging my Jackmans.

It's dangerous enough just driving with them on, let alone rally in the woods.

Twitch

Edit: Firearms are ok, there is actually a shooting range area just a short walk from the spot GWAL took pictures.

Not sure about explosives, but we can discuss that later :)

We don't want the Rangers to think we're setting off bombs or anything :-p

Now, if any of these explosives are sulfur based, I'll just have to stay upwind of the cloud, as I'm severely allergic to sulfur.

But otherwise, no problems.

I'll just keep a monster nearby just in case ;)

Edited by Twitch de la Brat
Details, details, details...

ohhhhhh HK's....

I'll be bringing my Beretta 92 for sure and a Glock or Sig or whatever I can muster between now and then.

Awesome.

A wise man said, "there are firearms...and then there are HKs."

I can bring rifles and my other pistols, too. I've never shot a 92. We should trade guns and dump a few mags.

hey guys im in spokane valley...do you think some of you could help me do some stuff to my subby so i dont sell her for a 4runner lol

Most everyone on the board would be willing to save a subie. Your best bet would be starting a thread on it in the appropriate area (old gen; new gen; etc) and explaining what needs work. I know a few people in the area who are looking for work and have an immense knowledge of subies. I'm sure you could find a mutually beneficial relationship. also be sure to use the search funtion on here. that said-

do we have a head count on the poor man run??? :D

Uh Ohs is right! I wouldn't say I'm fluent in Subaru :lol: buuuut I'm pretty sure that given the context and your car issues... that HG is head gaskets. Hope you can make it! On the topic, how's that snow pack lookin' for ya Mugs? Cold enough to come romp around the Idaho woods with us for a day? :banana: Heck idk if I'll even be able to drive by then given recent complications with.. well... driving. :mad:

----------------

Now playing: Giving Up By Ingrid Michaelson

via FoxyTunes