Ultimate Subaru Message Board

F &S Auto Parts in Roxbury, CT=AWESOME

I gotta tell you all about these folks, F & S Auto Parts in Roxbury, CT. They are a large junkyard with 99% Subaru parts. They specialize in Subaru parts and have TONS. I found them totally by accident and was so happy when I drove in and saw tons of Subarus, from very old to very new. They have tons of engines and transmissions just sitting there waiting to be sold. They also have a repair facility, in case you want them to do the work. Their prices are very reasonable and the people are very nice. They take Visa and Mastercard, so there isn't an issue of funds.

Their website is: http://www.fsautoparts.com

I am not being paid to write this, just wanted to share it with you all.

Things are indeed more expensive here. I think they also offer a warranty (part and labor) on their rebuilt items. I was just impressed that all they do is Subaru. Rows and rows of engines, transmissions, alternators, starters, compressors, drive shafts, etc.

They have been around a LONG time. I have dealt with them since the mid 80's over the phone and driving from NJ to pick up. Did a LOT of Air suspension changes in the 90's on Legacy's and got the replacement strut/spring assy's from them. Again before the internet.

In the past 10 yrs or so, since the internet, their prices have definitely gone up. You can still haggle a little bit with them, but if you have a Subaru, chances are they have a used part for it.

And if you need a manual tranny from them, they defiantly have the 'snout' kit with the stainless steel sleeve and bearing to fit. They will recommend that even for tranny's they sell.