Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anyone feel like wrenchin with me thursday?

bored.....

just feel like networking, meeting some new folks, in the subaru crowd.

i could buy something to eat, beer. kinda been driving golf balls lately, not seriously, just whackin em across the yard. whatever.....

maybe if you have a project, we can play with my Mig welder?

just saw your post... if youre still bored next week ill make the trek from ptown.

i need to have a brace welded in between my lift "tabs" in the rear of my loyale. that way itll quit slipping on the drivers side and making my car look/perform bad. maybe a little game of frisbee with our beer.

RV

sounds okay to me. just get a good clear plan. and material.

i uhhhh, sadly dont have any great way to cut material. i mean,

i make it happen, but i use a sawzall. and its slow, and crude.

i need a nice plasma cutter, but havent had the budget for one.

i wasnt really looking for anyone in PORTLAND to hang with me. but thats cool, i am not fighting it. come on over. if you are a gun fan, i can legally shoot on my property. this "neighborhood" shoots like all day every day in the summer.

i am very safe and i dont consider guns kids toys, im real real picky about using the safety, pointing them down, etc....

so no worries about any of that.

so.....

P.S.

not meaning to discourage anyone from further off, geographically, from hanging out with me, i am always down to hang with any sooby fans.

but let me rephrase my original post.

does anyone between ENUMCLAW, ISSAQUAH, KENT/AUBURN, and NORTH BEND type area want to make friendly with me and hang out for a beer/burger and some garage talk? im next to the river. you are welcome to take a dip if its hot out. PRIVATE riverfront. a.k.a. zero broken beer bottles, tweakers, drama, used-condoms, etc, that one usually finds at "classic river hangout spots".

soooo..... yup, thats about it.

enjoy my private riverfront acres while the weather is hot. i set up a riverboard, also. does anyone here know what riverboarding is? its not like what they did to political prisoners in cuba. thats WATERboarding.

riverboarding is much more enjoyable.

its a lot like waterskiing in the sense that you are tied to a rope. but you are semi-stationary. the water moves, you dont. just a 2 foot X 2 foot piece of plywood tied to underside of bridge. or tree. whatever. im sure the same type of personality that thinks driving out to the middle of nowhere, and breaking your car in knee-deep mud, is ENJOYABLE and FUN, would enjoy riverboarding also.

i know I love it.

i wasnt really looking for anyone in PORTLAND to hang with me. but thats cool, i am not fighting it. come on over. if you are a gun fan, i can legally shoot on my property. this "neighborhood" shoots like all day every day in the summer.

i am very safe and i dont consider guns kids toys, im real real picky about using the safety, pointing them down, etc....

so no worries about any of that.

I think when he says "p town" he means Parkland, which is in Pierce Co.

And I think your trying to hard.

There have been a few opportunities where you could have gone to some meets and socialized with folks, yet you are always trying to get people over to your place.

We dont know if you are some serial killer living on a pig farm in Maple Valley yet :-p

And have you posted here yet?

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=93529&highlight=pictures+wheel

Edited by Turbone

yea i know, i know. i should just take my toyota to some of the meets.

but ill feel like a mexican at a klan rally. lol.....

no racism meant. its just an analogy.

and yes, i AM a serial killer. but only hummer owners. you guys are all safe.

i swear. im a serial killer. not a liar. we are an honest bunch. really.

but on a serious note, even if i had wanted to drive my other rig to a soob meet, i didnt have tabs for a few months, and couldnt renew em til i cleared up some court stuff. <fines, not murders> lmao.....

and p-town, yea. im a *********************, hehe.....

but for the record, people HAVE been known to roll cross state to hang with strangers. just another handy excuse to travel and roadtrip in a car you love.

speaking of DENMARK!!! maybe we should all have our next wcss in amsterdam!!! ill buy the first round of Lattes.......

i was in amsterdam overnight in 2007, on a routine stopover from south africa that got delayed 18 hours. free room for the night, and free taxicab coupon, courtesy of the airline, KLM. thank you. awesome city. anything americans would call "old" in new york or boston, is still fresh and green by dutch standards. anyhow im rambling. yea i will be at wcss, even if i gotta take my tacoma there or hitchhike or drive my womans mustang. dont laugh if i show up in a ford product though. buncha dang elitists......

and yea, im always meaning to post pics of my brat. its juuuust....

it doesnt compare to yours. bratmans is super clean and shiny, even though i know for a fact that he actually plays in the mud. id mention a few others but i dont wanna miss anyone and seem rude. qmans ive seen and touched. veddy veddy nice. but he is a crawler, and i lean more toward the rally style. you know, mild lift, 195-75-14s AT tires.

ok fudge it all i will post a couple build pics RIGHT now.

and yea, rp, my latest gun is a bushmaster, as well.....

m17s bullpup. ammo is a ton though, so i dont just puke rounds at the hillside. mostly just assassinate soup cans, old scratched music CDs, junk car parts.

but this isnt a gun forum so thats enough of that.

and yea, rp, my latest gun is a bushmaster, as well.....

m17s bullpup. ammo is a ton though, so i dont just puke rounds at the hillside. mostly just assassinate soup cans, old scratched music CDs, junk car parts.

but this isnt a gun forum so thats enough of that.

ooowww a Bushmaster eh? nice

I currently have a Stag Arms AR15 chambered in 5.56 not a .223 gun. 16in barrel with a 9:1 twist.

I do have about 500 tracer rounds that I'm desperatly trying to find somewhere to shoot off as setting a range on fire wouldn't be cool, also have a few tracer rounds for my 9mm Stoeger Cougar

and right right not a gun forum. :grin:

i didnt even know they MADE tracers for rimfire cartridges.

im kind of a tightass about tracers and such in my yard, anyhow.

or shotguns. you know, im on well-water out here. phosphorous, lead, etc, no fun.

plus i got 2 dozen free-range chickens. and apparently they havent been told of the danger of eating lead.....

dummies.

• 2 months later...