Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Convoy's to WCSS13???

How far from CDA are you? I think Twitch de la Brat and Girlwithalegacy will probably be coming...

Not sure what direction you are going (South West) or drop due South through Tri-Cities and easy run along Hwy-14 through Columbia Gorge on the Washington Side which is the usual for me from here.

Not sure if any from the Dry-Cities will also be going... not a peep from anyone yet.

I will be driving out of OlyWa as well....:)

Wait... what's this! When did you move over to this side of the mountains? Where about in Oly you at? I work across from the capitol and live off the yelm highway, right before oly turns to lacey.

What time you thinking about leaving on friday?

Any of you guys living up north want to meet up on your way south? There's a couple park and rides right off of the freeway we could meet up at. Might be out of the way though, depending on the route.

Im thinking about heading out around 1-2pm on Friday. I think it will be a long drive for butters but I dont wanna run the P out of it all the way down there............ so Far in our group Nate, Rick, Dan, and I are for sures........... Reid? Jesse? and any one who wants to come along......... let me know And we'll try and hook up somewhere....

Jeff

once you guys figure out details post e'm up. I'm in Vancouver and my brother (sinbin) is in Portland wer'e both wanting to join. We loved rollin with the norther Oregon guys last year but I would like to go hwy 14 and can't really leave as early as they are wanting to. So it would be cool to still get in a caravan on the Washington side.

Tony

Edited by subinewby

Im up for a convoy- not sure when my buddy is gonna pick me up, he is driving the OBW since I sold the Brat, but I still want to come to the show-

we will be leaving from Shoreline (exit 177 on I-5) sometime on Friday... after work presumably...

shoot me a message if you want to meet up here with us :)

I don't have anybody to convoy with if I went.I'm to far away from y'all...

How far from CDA are you? I think Twitch de la Brat and Girlwithalegacy will probably be coming...

Not sure what direction you are going (South West) or drop due South through Tri-Cities and easy run along Hwy-14 through Columbia Gorge on the Washington Side which is the usual for me from here.

Not sure if any from the Dry-Cities will also be going... not a peep from anyone yet.

Rugby is right. I havent heard from Twitch or Nickolai when or if they're heading down yet but there's a good chance we'll start a convoy. 81EA81 you're welcome to join. I was planning on leaving CDA around 10 unless something comes up. That would put me in Tricities around 12:30 I think. Indrid when were you thinking of heading out? I'm happy to meet up and follow... I was thinking of taking the WA side only because I've never actually driven it. And Uberoo - if you could meet us in Tri-cities that would be cool! :headbang: I guess it just depends on when everyone wants to leave. I'm pretty flexible. :cool:

:popcorn: I'll be eagerly awaiting everyone's responses.

:Flame:

• 2 weeks later...