Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS13 Sun. 28th Mt.Defiance,Or trail Run

For those of us heading back South into Oregon this is a must trailrun !

Abit rocky,dusty , tight trail, moderate to easy.

A hardcore run called "mini rubicon" no soob has done yet...Freshly built trail..triple black diamond..! very flexy, tight.. 6" plus lifted rigs... a bypass for the rest of us...

Note: you need a OHV permit to do this trail.

Just North of the Hoodriver <Or foothills off hwy 35.

The views are awesome of the Gorge, Hood, Rainier, Adams, St. Helens.

A few miles of trail to be had...don't miss out..Stock rigs ok...! There is even swimming, fishing nearby!!!

Depart Sun. 28th TBA , Ch. 22 or frs radio 6/32

Here's a taste...:slobber:

Edited by scoobyclimbs

Those of you who want to cool off we have a couple lakes close by during the run. Fishing is good.. also swimming.

Warren lk is just a short hike about 1/4 mile of the run... A month ago it was like bath water...:headbang:

defiancejuly4038.jpg

Kingsley resivours are also next to our route as well..

fair032.jpg

Edited by scoobyclimbs

:grin:

So.... how WIDE are the trails??

I don't want any more beauty marks :rolleyes:

If its wider than the narrow little brush hole we went through last year and no more rough than the roads we drove on, I may be able to do this.

But ur Baja looks baja'd now..:eek: j/k...I cannot appologize enough for the brushing....I owe ya a brew..! Walking man brewing is a quick hike down the road from WCSS..

The answer to your question ...Ya could drive your big rig through there if ya had the interlock in... and a few more gears...

I guarantee you a easy trip there.. or I'll let you throw me in the lake :grin:

:grin:

But ur Baja looks baja'd now..:eek: j/k...I cannot appologize enough for the brushing....I owe ya a brew..! Walking man brewing is a quick hike down the road from WCSS..

The answer to your question ...Ya could drive your big rig through there if ya had the interlock in... and a few more gears...

I guarantee you a easy trip there.. or I'll let you throw me in the lake :grin:

Here's the catch... he WANTS to be thrown into the warm refreshing lake! And again.. :slobber: I'm SO there.. :D Lets just hope I can find my way back to 84 alone! haha.

:slobber: how much are the ORV permits?

I think it's like $10.50 but you won't need it unless you run the "mini rubicon" .It's a triple black diamond trail so 6" plus lift rigs only...I couldn't get my hatch thru ...got hung up on rocks...Very tight and flexy....! Most of the trail is doable. The other stuff we will be on will be more moderate to easy.

• 2 weeks later...