Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS13 pics and stuff

Just arrived home safe and sound with no mechanical issues. Total mileage: 3674.3

PandaWagon's Worst MPG:25 - Best MPG: 33

Had a great time. It's always wonderful to hang out with fellow Subaru fanatics.

WCSS Staff - awesome job guys and gals!:clap::clap::clap:

NVZeno - It was fun caravaning with you, will look forward cruising with you next year!

Twitch and GirlWithALegacy - it was great meeting you and being able to put a face to your board names!

I will begin the picture upload process in the morning, but for now, need to catch some z's :)

Coaldale, NV where US 6 breaks off of US 95:

6078549845_b17df3577b_d.jpg

Friday afternoon:

6104029838_503e9bf298_d.jpg

Saturday morning:

6103844280_4ece24fced_d.jpg

I thought this Baja was cool!

6103299315_45b64a74c3_d.jpg

Dave, why you looking so bored over there? :lol:

The 360 van was neat:

6103842826_b86f6e0523_d.jpg

US 95 about 30 miles north of Tonopah, NV:

6103751479_bf5ed7094e_d.jpg

All the rest of the pictures I took are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44982071@N04/collections/72157627515352384/

I know. I had planned on going but something came up and I had to go back to the east coast. I made it back to Seattle about 2am the morning of the show and didn't feel like getting up early to get in the car and sit for another bunch of hours after being on the plane! Plus jet lag sucks!

But like I said, next year!

I'm loving these pictures though!!! For now I'll just live vicariously through the rest of you guys :)

Glad to see you post again. I haven't seen you on the Board for a while. Hopefully all is well with you. Maybe it's time to take advantage of the very late summer and have a mini get-together of local Subaru folk. I think we have room on our street for parking and a small BBQ. I'll have to talk about my better half about it.

ElkRiver811013.jpg

I love this thing.

That looks like Stanley..Subiegals little guy...

Pics look great..i was thinking,maybe next yr i could fly over and rent a subie to come to the show in..any rental places rent subies over there ?

Edited by subie94

i was thinking,maybe next yr i could fly over and rent a subie to come to the show in..any rental places rent subies over there ?

I flew in for the show this year and I rented an outback from dollar rental car at the airport. Do what I did: rent a cheap POS and then ask to upgrade it "but only if it isn't too much more". Worked for me. :grin:

I flew in for the show this year and I rented an outback from dollar rental car at the airport. Do what I did: rent a cheap POS and then ask to upgrade it "but only if it isn't too much more". Worked for me. :grin:

what town/city is it in again ? (sorry,stupid question i'm sure for most)