Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a little short notice but...

If any of the New England members here aren't doing anything this weekend,i'll be going to this in Bradford,VT

www.vermonster4x4.com

A friend runs his Bronco II in The Trench (has gotten 2nd place in his class before) and if i still had the XJ,i'd probably give it a go myself..(maybe with the Outback..sitting on the fence as far as that's concerned..)

I'll be staying the weekend at the field that the owner rents (only has porta pottys as convience) but it's $5 for the weekend and like 10mins away from event..

*Just thought of it,i wonder if i should of put this in the Offroad section..*

yup it is.i can't decide if i wanna run the outback in the 4 cyl class head to head mud drags next year (that is if i have it lifted and better tires like 27" TSLs) or pick up a couple hundred $$ soob and do the Tough Truck race..

here is a few pics i got.

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/beretta92d/Vermonster%202010%20day%20trip/Vermonster%20Sept%2024th%20and%2025th/

a buddy of mine ran his Bronco II through the Trench and got two 1st place trophy's (one for class 1 (4wd with 36" or less tires) and one for class 5 (broken parts) and his brother drove his Bronco II the next day and got 2nd place in class 5

this pic reminds me..i need to get a couple USMB decals..

th_0925103739.jpg

Edited by subie94