Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Relocated to Boulder

Ive been on these forums since i bought my Loyale a few months ago. Just moved to Boulder, CO, where there are a ton of Subarus. So id like to introduce my self to the Boulder subaru crowd and maybe find some folks who would be kind enough assist me with tools and help keeping my loyale alive. Also does anyone know tne good junkyards out here?

Thanks

Can't help you because I am an east coaster. But I will say Boulder is beautiful as is most all of Colorado, been there four times. My oldest lived in Colorado for 7 years; Colorado Springs, then Castle Rock and finally Denver the last 5 years. Never seen so many Subarus in my life as in Colorado. I visited her about ten times in Colorado. She even email me quite a few times to tell me she just had seen a Brat today and made me think of you! Enjoy as much as you can and you are in Subaru heaven so parts should be many and close by. So many beautiful trails and mountains to hike.

Welcome to Colorado! I don't know about waaaay up in Boulder, but down in Denver there are two upullandpay.com locations, as well as one down in my neck of the woods in Colorado Springs. I like them because they're about the cheapest for prices, and the searchable inventory online is a big plus.