Ultimate Subaru Message Board

93 Legacy Wagon L 4WD Differences

My 19yr old kid just wrecked my beloved Subie. Im looking to replace the front bumper, hood, radiator, front grille, both headlight assy's and both side light assy's. so I am planning a trip to the local U-Pull It lot to find suitable replacements. Does anyone know what, if any, the differences in body parts are between the 92, 93 and 94 model years? Are the parts interchangeable?

Any info you could give would be helpful.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about the accident! I hope the 19yr old is OK (at least no injuries from the car accident anyway!).

One thing that might help is checking the part #'s for some of these parts, i.e. here's one for the front left headlight: http://subarupartsforyou.com/cp_partlistbymod.php?subcat=Lamps%2C+Front+Left&model=Legacy

If part # is same between donor car and yours, should be good. If different it may still fit. Sometimes there is no info for before 1995 though....

92-94 will be the same. the 90-91 models are different from the headlights forward.

you could swap 91 parts onto the 93, but you will need to swap the whole front end(hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, grille, marker lites.)

the frame behind the body panels is the same for all first gen legacy.