Ultimate Subaru Message Board

KROIL special 2 big cans 12.00 delivered

Thanks for the hot deal tip! Just ordered the special, man can't beat that, good price to begin with then it includes shipping. :cool:

I ordered a gallon of Kroil maybe five years ago, and it's finally getting down toward the bottom. I read somewhere that guys in power plants often call it 'panther piss' because of the odor. Many of their other products work really well too, like the Lubricone, molyfilm, penephite, and rust remover. Their belt dressing is the stickiest most durable I've found. Their open gear lube is nice too.

• 4 weeks later...

Someone on the MB I got the info about this special offer said it's been a few weeks and he hasn't heard anything or received product.

I never ordered since I don't know how much I'm gonna be able to do in the garage and have some Kroil, Yield (haven't used any yet), PB, liquid wrench already.

Is anyone else having problems?

It'll soon be a month.

Sorry guys.

But the fella's on the forum where I found out about this deal were complaining today that's why I posted here.

Perhaps they figure noone needs what they purchased until warm weather?

I'd assume they got paid shortly after you entered your CC info.

Not that they were large transactions but you'd think they'd give folks who ordered a heads up on the delay.