Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO 4th Mid Summer run July 6th 7th and 8th Evens Creek ORV Park

one eye

I seem to be about a month behind on this this year but is anyone interested in one this year? Last years was a bit wet but still a succsess, lets talk about our options and a date for it!!!!!!

IMG_4386.jpg?t=1279485477

NWWO-2011-07-151690Medium.jpg

Zap has a good pic somwhere of the frist one at EC but this give you an Idea at least.................

Jeff

Edited by one eye

I think that weekend would work for me Jeff. I'll run support.

Look how far Subaru off-roading has come since 1999. ;)

I don't see it. We made it thru about the same amount of trails, did lots of come-a-longing, broke plenty of stuff, had flat tires. . . Same story as today. :) The red one has the first BYB kit to make it to the US. Thinking back, the pic was maybe actually 2000-01 or so.

Here's the first Subaru "off road" meet I'm aware of. First trip to Evans Creek in the Summer of 1997. That would be me on the right.

picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=3526

Edited by Zap

I think that weekend would work for me Jeff. I'll run support.

I don't see it. We made it thru about the same amount of trails, did lots of come-a-longing, broke plenty of stuff, had flat tires. . . Same story as today. :) The red one has the first BYB kit to make it to the US. Thinking back, the pic was maybe actually 2000-01 or so.

Here's the first Subaru "off road" meet I'm aware of. First trip to Evans Creek in the Summer of 1997. That would be me on the right.

picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=3526

Ill try and Get Todd out there this summer too, Ive told him about a ton of runs but his always on the fence about going, I know he would have a blast at it though. Todd is the Person that got me into Subaru's he live across the Feild from me growing up, Hes probably one of the nicest coolest guys on earth................. :)

Jeff

Jeff, you told me that I was the coolest guy on the earth. :(

Ill try and Get Todd out there this summer too, Ive told him about a ton of runs but his always on the fence about going, I know he would have a blast at it though. Todd is the Person that got me into Subaru's he live across the Feild from me growing up, Hes probably one of the nicest coolest guys on earth................. :)

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Evans,whatddya say Jeffrey?Lets invite the orwygon boys to come up so we can all sit down in our element and drink and fight?:lol:Mikie, you gotsta be the liason:drunk:

Our proverbial element.The offroo'd.

I would like too see a bunch of cats this year.With such a central location noone has an excuse LOL, right I know , i know more than most.life has its ************.

But I would really like to meet a few guys I refuse to at the show.Like really meet them.And drive ***************es, DRIVE........It would be fun to have a whole ************ ton of us.

cheers

a three day weekend,hm.I might be able to swing that one.when,where,and what time would you all meet up at?

I would love to come out there meet you guys.I just have to get a few things ironed out on my subaru first.for starters the ej swap doesn't run yet,and before the swap I was blowing up rear axles.I seemed to have fixed that,not sure with more power though...