Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Generation 1 Subaru Wanted?

Hi Subaru fanatics.

I am revisiting the new USMB, been away for a while.

I live in northern CT, looking for a 1973-1976 Subaru GL Coupe.

May consider a DL/Sedan. My search is making me weary, have yet to find one. Anyone know of any leads??? Good to be back! Ray

ask Paul (moosens). He might be able to hook ya up easily. He's the gen 1 master on the east coast. If you were here on the west coast, well I could hook ya up with quite a few; anything from Brats to wagons, 2wd or 4wd. We've got a big selection over here but to find a nice one on the east coast.....yeah god luck:banghead:

Moosens

On the 78 brat, i took it to a place here in Dallas and had it fiberglassed, i will get pictures of it for you, it came out really nice, as the before of the dash was almost like dont touch it it will crumble. sitting in a car for 20 years not being touched or anything. but when i got it back from being fiberglassed it was painted and then clearcoated , came out really good. I will post some new pics of things soon. been still working on the car for the last year and a half.

Cool,send some pics.I'm getting frustrated trying to locate that sweet blue dash.

I hear ya on the length of projects.Wanna see my ten year + restoration on my '66 Ducati? LOL!! Mostly it sat,not like I've been working on it much...or at all some years.Turn the motor,make sure it moves,go mess with Subarus.

Actually that is almost done and I'll be taking pics this spring....err uh summer by the time it rolls out. LOL

Ray,call me.I'm home all day today.