Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How many of you will bring off roaders to WCSS this year?

ezapar

should i make it, im bringin a 2" lift single range loyale wag. what kind of "offroading are we talkin? i wanna hit trails, but id like to not do a field tear down. I guess what im saying is if its "walker rough" I probably should sit out. Not that any of this should in any way affect anyone else.

If I can manage to get some money for tires, and then swap my transmission, I will want to do some wheeling... I am hoping to get this all done by the show, so I will have a lifted rig at this years show!

ugh, thanks for reminding me I need to get new transmission mounts, subframe triangle bracket things, possibly lower my driveline (I think thats what causing the ungodly clanking noise), clean up my exhaust, replace a cv boot, and get new tires. I better get started :drunk:

The trails on our property were blazed with Subarus in mind. The trails are techincal, but very doable. My mudhole will swallow most Subarus, but don't worry, I have a winch.

The drive from Pt Townsend is pretty too.

We have lots of time, I'm just throwing this out there to get an idea of how many will be at the show in off roaders so I can put something together.

picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=3545

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=346&g2_serialNumber=1

The trails on our property were blazed with Subarus in mind. The trails are techincal, but very doable. My mudhole will swallow most Subarus, but don't worry, I have a winch.

The drive from Pt Townsend is pretty too.

We have lots of time, I'm just throwing this out there to get an idea of how many will be at the show in off roaders so I can put something together.

How "well" do you think I'd be able to take on those trails with an AT tire? I've really been trying not to go all out and get a mud tire. I've been looking at the General Grabber AT 2 or similar and hopefully pick up a welded rear diff.

Yeah, nothin crazy. Gentle technical fun. REALLY pretty scenery. Uber peaceful when you shut the cars off and listen. Nothin so exciting, but somethign to do for a minute during the afternoon on Saturday. Morning might be better depending on when the show takes place.