Ultimate Subaru Message Board

what rims are on my car

I took off my hubcaps and found that I have an odd rim out. The odd one is the black one below. it has a deeper offset and is flat compared to all the rest. all the others are like the second picture, though one is all flat black instead of silver.

I was looking up what rims are what and I noticed that there are 2 possibilities for the 3 rims that seem to match. they had a 4 inch wide one, and a 4.5 inch wide one. is there any distiguishing marks as to which is which? I have tires on them all so measuring would be rough, but I want to make sure that my rims are the same size so I dont wear tires crooked.

also before I get tires I am going to need to match the 4 rims so if anyone has 1 to replace the odd one, or 3 to replace the others let me know (I wouldnt balk at a set of 14's either since I need tires anyway). Once I figure out what exactly I have ill post something in the wanted ads.

post-16465-136027658029_thumb.jpg

post-16465-136027658038_thumb.jpg

the first picture is the 8 spoke rims they come white from factory there also called white spoke, the other rims i think are called steel rims. if i where u i would get some of the aluminum alloy, heres some pics i found on google of rims u might like

1983subarubrat092107.jpg

ALY68637U.jpg

calmaster.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0OreJG-08F4HTI_UL1MhkoYUhw7t6_07xwyxYGVXon-WlCCrlYulIYJcL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBt4gucKBkWN_xP4lX9UX1PdEPpeOMeaO6IQewqnlgDhHIMKdcBC4hODwY

68635.jpg

also peugeot rims

15'simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaB_Pd0yU_V90yJRbO4LRNhMamLiepv-zZweEaXqC7B93m7qeU3Q

14's on my 85 brat:D198237_153655708102909_361996659_n.jpg

thats not all the rims u can get for it but it gives u an idea

yah I have seen most of those rims. I am pricing out a set of pugs right now, and someone is selling some 13 inch alloys with tires that I might pickup when I get paid.

the main question is that when I was looking through the list of all the sub wheels there were 2 sizes of the normal steel wheels that I have 3 of. one was listed at 4.5 inches, and another year at 5 inches. mine have obviously been altered so I dont know what ones are on there. I didnt know if there was a way to tell them apart without measuring.

hopefully I can pick up a full set of something next week, if not I will probably head up to kelso (thanks btw, ill message you during the week)

It is a different offset, by quite a bit. doesnt make much sense to me either.

If I didnt have to buy rims or could get a great deal on some 6 lugs I would definately do the conversion. since I have to buy rims anyway, it would have to be a great deal for me to convert.

Edited by djellum

Definitely looks to be a Les Schwabb. Good luck finding a matching set... all you'll find are regular wagon wheels. Be sure if you buy more to have a full set you compare pics very carefully.

Agreed, looks to be a Les Schwab wheel painted black. They were like their in house replacement for the white wagon wheel, though their offset was different (about the same offset as Calmasters)