Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Feedback carb??

So I have the hitachi carb on my 84 gl wagon. Does this need an o2 sensor? Or is the o2 sensor on my catalytic conv. Just taking up space? I need to pass deq and not sure if the(not hooked up) o2 sensor is part of the problem

Sounds good man! Do you think this is something you can make happen for a reasonable price? I have cash but not alot. I've already used my 2 trip permits for the year so I'll have to find a tow dolly.

Yeah it will probably be pretty reasonable. I have some tricks up my sleeve for just such occasions. I've worked with and owned the feedback equipped EA81's before and I can likely lean it out enough to get it through till you can afford a Weber upgrade.

I have a friend in your area with a trailer that I could probably have pick it up and bring it here for a small fee. Since he lives in Bridal Veil a bit farther down I-84 it won't be much out of his way as he comes to my shop regularly.

GD