Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Att, Tailgatewagon! (updated 4/19)

Brian,you're a GREAT service to this board.BUT....Please try to keep on top of things.I really appreciate your getting my stuff out but.I just wish I didn't feel so bad for these other folks who paid probably when I did or before.

I'm no shipping lightening bolt here,I know that.But you kind of offered to be a supplier of new parts.This isn't like selling old stuff where we all kind of limp along at getting stuff exchanged.I'm not trying to be mean,just want you to realize that folks expecting new parts are often intending on doing their work in the very near future.

Good luck,hope all is well.I'll try to give you some more business soon.I spend a heap of money on parts from my dealer every year for many cars I wrench on.I'd rather help you out than the dealer.You've matched my dealer's discount on most items.I really appreciate that,saves me time too!!

• 1 year later...

Gosh, this is such a touchy situation for me. I hate to point fingers, but certain things are acceptable and other things are not. When someone has difficulty in shipping something....communication is KEY! When communications fail repeatly and money has been paid for no goods or services, that's fraud! When I buy, I pay promptly and when I sell, I ship promptly. Check my ebay feedback "vintagesubaru". I have now been burned out of nearly $150 of my money for parts/items I have never recieved from people I met on this board. I'm getting VERY hesitant, if not unwilling, to do transactions on this board in the future! (Except for a few that I have established relationships with.)

I'm now having an issue with Tailgatewagon. He solicited me, I paid the agreed amount 4/2. Still nothing.

Phone calls/messages and emails get no response??????

Brian, you seem like a really nice guy, but situations like this are not healthy for our on-line community. Sure it's only $40, but still!

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt a while longer. Maybe he's been busy, in a car wreck.

Time will tell. Anybody else hear from him recently?

Todd

yes Brian, I too am still awaiting my seals. Please get back to us, even if you can't make it down to the post office, just let us know. I know that I have my problems with trying to get stuff shipped since I can't really walk a million blocks to the UPS store...

subaru 3

your delivery confirmation number USPS is

0303 3430 0002 0635 8617

moosens

0303 3430 0002 0635 8624

cabaroue

please call me asap 1406 579 8263

anyother that would like please call me too..

for any inconvince i have cossed im sorry.....

im a lazy bastared i guess :banghead:

seriousely though call me if you want your money back ill do it if you want your items and your money back let me know...

thank you qman. for pming me...

Brian...thanks for your response. And also thanks for being an asset to this board.

I think most people just fear being taken advantage. When no communication is forthcoming, people fear the worse. Certainly, none of the items are "crucial", but it's the prinicipals of the verbal agreement being broken.

So, let this be a lesson to all of us. JUST COMMUNICATE. All will be alright if a package is late being shipped or if the payment is late being sent. " The sun will rise tomorrow" Keep the communication flowing and no feelings will get hurt.

Now Brian...if you can use......I have a ton of NOS/FUJI bearings and other internal engine parts for the 1400. Can you use this?

Todd

subaru 3

your delivery confirmation number USPS is

0303 3430 0002 0635 8617

moosens

0303 3430 0002 0635 8624

cabaroue

please call me asap 1406 579 8263

anyother that would like please call me too..

for any inconvince i have cossed im sorry.....

im a lazy bastared i guess :banghead:

seriousely though call me if you want your money back ill do it if you want your items and your money back let me know...

thank you qman. for pming me...

Ehhh no long distance on my landline.... PM me and we can take care of this. I know all about being lazy to ship stuff, there's a couple people that know that I can get lazy and hung up on other things like work.