Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Replacement Clutch Disc part number

I have searched the threads and still need a part number of a clutch disc that does not judder, shudder or chatter. I want this for my '03 Baja with the sohc 2.5 engine and 5MT. I do not care who makes this thing. It would probably work better if Subaru had nothing to do with it. I remember last year someone found a clutch that worked really well but I cannot find the thread. I think the reason why the judder was in that thread also. Anyway, part number please if ya got one.

Hope this helps...There should be a JPG...But I can't attach it

This is from the TSB....I have this replacement and as RTP says in a thread here, It is STILL great a year later.....

Flywheel is 12342AA061

Cover is 30210AA590

Disk is 30100AA851

Bolts(8) are 800610740

This is for the 2.5L

I have searched the threads and still need a part number of a clutch disc that does not judder, shudder or chatter. I want this for my '03 Baja with the sohc 2.5 engine and 5MT. I do not care who makes this thing. It would probably work better if Subaru had nothing to do with it. I remember last year someone found a clutch that worked really well but I cannot find the thread. I think the reason why the judder was in that thread also. Anyway, part number please if ya got one.

Has anyone tired a centerforce clutch? I am not sure if they make them for subaru's but they are great aftermarket clutches.