Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ej22 swamp into Subaru GL Wagon.

I need any advice for; 91' Subaru legacy 4.100Ratio EJ22 swamp into 87' Subaru GL wagon 3.900Ratio.

I tore down the dashboard and there's tons of wire hardness by the dashboard....so far... (the issue) I'm not sure which is right hardness of wires to move to Subaru GL.

i need to know simple for it.
IF, you have any experience for this, please send your link to me (photos and hardness info)
 thank you.

I need any advice for; 91' Subaru legacy 4.100Ratio EJ22 swamp into 87' Subaru GL wagon 3.900Ratio.

I tore down the dashboard and there's tons of wire hardness by the dashboard....so far... (the issue) I'm not sure which is right hardness of wires to move to Subaru GL.

i need to know simple for it.

IF, you have any experience for this, please send your link to me (photos and hardness info)

thank you.

I would suggest going here http://www.numbchuxconversions.com/Files/EA2EJ.pdf and spending some time reading :)  You will either need to mate the EJ with the EA tranny using an adapter plate, or grab the rear end that matches the EJ trans and install that too, One way or another the  rear end ratio has to match the trans final drive ratio.

Good Luck

I would suggest going here http://www.numbchuxconversions.com/Files/EA2EJ.pdf and spending some time reading :)  You will either need to mate the EJ with the EA tranny using an adapter plate, or grab the rear end that matches the EJ trans and install that too, One way or another the  rear end ratio has to match the trans final drive ratio.

Good Luck

crazy info. thank you.

i will try to best. :wacko: