Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my boss  has a 25 foot race car enclosed trailer. he had it parked on a dirt lot. today he hooked it up to his chevy 454SS pick up truck to move it. the trailer weighs 5000 and the car inside is 3300 plus tool boxes and lots of extra stuff. figure his pick up is another 5000.

well we had 4 inches of rain last night . he was stuck in the mud up to the rims .

we hooked up my 1996 legacy 2.2 wagon to the pick up and the thing (in the mud mind you) pulled the whole rig out!. it was amazing!

best part was i got to spray brown mud all over his spotless black 454ss pick up :-)

wish someone had been there to film it.would of made a great subaru commercial.

• Like 1

I buried my lifted loyale in a field near my house (it was fine in the snow but not record rain lol) and a truck driver neighbor of mine came to the "rescue" with a 94 ford f250 diesel on mud tires. long story short, those engines weigh (he said 6000 lbs) alot...he sunk up to the rims. my loyale remained up to the oil pan.

Enter my buddy Sam's (91_EJ_22 on here) 91 legacy sedan 318k on the complete original engine and 4eat. The chains come off my car and move to the back of the Ford. Sam hooks up the front of the hoopty (itd been parked under a truck before he got it for a song) and simply backed up in the gravel driveway across the street.....not so much as a whimper from that thing.....

the neighbor then got his semi and 100' more strappage and drug the loyale out from the road