Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ea81 blower motor relay location?

Did research on this but couldn't find anything really specific besides for ea82's and factory manual doesn't say were its located but says it has one. All i can find on my hatch is the turn signal relay, wiper relay, head light relay, and fuel control unit (little rectangle box mounted with the hood release). After i tore into the dash today to try and get it working so i have a heater if i ever need it but couldn't figure it out. Have power to both heater fuses on fuse box but don't have power to the fan switch, resistor, or blower motor. If i hook the blower up straight to the battery it turns on fine. Pics of location and advice very are appreciated.

There is a confusing setup for these.

Check out this thread I made for the USRM

Short story is that if you don't have A/C installed.....you don't have a relay....it's powered directly through the jumper I show in the threadhttp://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/140176-ea81-blower-circuit-jumperrelay-connection/?do=findComment&comment=1179606